(1.1.) This site is owned and operated by PRAGA MEDICA HEALTHCARE s.r.o., a company registered in the Czech Republic under the number 24249726 with registered office located at Na Krutci 368/5, Prague 6, Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as "Company"). The Company has created this privacy statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices of the Company.
(2.2.) The Company is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
(2.3.) The Company may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 19th March, 2010.
2. contact information including address, email address and phone
3. demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
4. transport arrangements such as flights, buses etc.
5. accommodation arrangements such as hotel name, address etc.
6. medical or health information in order to arrange an appointment with a relevant medical centre
7. other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
(4.1.) We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. Arrangement of your medical appointments,
2. Arrangement of any additional services on your behalf and
3. Internal record keeping.
4. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
5. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
6. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
(5.1.) We ask you to fill online forms including an online medical questionnaire in which you are asked to provide some sensitive personal data about your health. The submitted questionnaire is reviewed by a doctor or surgeon in order to determine your suitability for the medical procedure. There are strict rules in place to keep your data safe:
1. All submitted online forms and questionnaires are sent using an encrypted SSL protocol to ensure that your data remains private and secure.
2. The completed medical questionnaire is disclosed only to a relevant doctor or surgeon.
3. Your sensitive personal data is kept only for no longer than is necessary to determine your suitability for the medical procedure.
(6.1.) We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
(7.1.) A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
(7.2.) We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
(7.3.) Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
(7.4.) You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
(8.1.) Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
(9.1.) You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. Send us simply an email on info @ pragamedica.com or contact us by phone and let us know.
(9.2.) We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
(10.1.) You may request details of personal information which we hold about. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to info @ pragamedica.com.
(10.2.) If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.